Friday, February 18, 2011

Be My Valentine

I spent Valentine's Day worrying about quizzes and getting bad tips all night. (You'd think with all that love in the air, they would be nice to the server, especially when she tried so hard to make it a nice evening). Since Wes and I both hate crowds, we were both fine with going to dinner the following day. So I thought we weren't doing anything special on the 14th. I came home ( a little upset and tired from such a disappointing/ stressful night at work) to find this...

All my favorite treats spelling I <3 U, but that wasn't all! We got to sit on our new couch and watch a movie while I got an amazing foot rub. Complete with good smelling lotion.
The next night we got dressed up for our dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Before we left I asked Wes' to take a picture with me.( He hates being in pictures). After many attempts I still wasn't happy with any we had taken, so I asked for one more. He told me this was the last one. Here's how it turned out.

Not quite what I had in mind, but I'll take it. I had a great night with the man of my dreams! Happy Valentine's Day to me!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!
    I LOVER your shoes too.....great Valentine's outfit hottie!

    ReplyDelete