Friday, January 8, 2010

Est. 2009

Where to start... well Wes and I got married in October in the Draper Temple. It was the most perfect day! My whole family got to be there and it was nice to see my sister and her husband who lived in Virginia. We live in a condo just off of University Campus. We both transferred to the U last fall, and practically had to start over because credits didn't transfer with us. Salt Lake is a very different city from Provo. I am studying Exercise and Sports Physiology and Wes is in the Mechanical Engineering program. It keeps him very busy and so I thought keeping up a blog (along with my other wifely duties of course) could help occupy the spare time I have. We just had a wonderful winter break. We got to spend time with both families, then drove to Southern California to visit his extended family. We ate burritos, shot guns and had a fun time playing in a big blow up jumper. We spent New Year's at my family cabin riding snow mobiles and playing games. I am definitely excited for this coming year, and think it will be the best one!

2 comments:

  1. I think this year is going to be great too! Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, you guys are so cute, I miss you

    ReplyDelete